One NEXEDGE radio, multiple protocols*: the NX-5700HB (110 W) / NX-5800HB (100W) mobile transceivers support NXDN and P25 (Phase 1 & 2) digital protocols, plus FM analog for mixed operation. This high-power RF deck - equipped with Bluetooth®, GPS and a memory card slot - requires one of several optional remote control heads, all of which offer an intuitive controls for easy operation. The versatile NX-5700HB/5800HB can be combined with other RF decks and multiple remote control heads to create a radio system that is tailored to your interoperability requirements.
*Note that, unlike NEXEDGE 50W-class models, the NX-5700HB/5800HB mobile series does not support DMR.
- Multi-digital Operation in NXDN and P25 (Phase 1 & 2) protocols
- Multi RF Deck with Low Band / VHF / UHF / 700 & 800 MHz combination
- Mixed Digital & FM Analog Operation allows gradual migration in mixed sites and easy migration with digital radios in other sites
- Variety of Optional Remote Control Heads (Note:NX-5700HB/5800HB is remote operation only)
- - Dual Remote Control Head and Multi-band (Multi RF deck) capable options
- - Easy-to-follow controls and Information Conveying Multi-line Text are built into each control head
- Maximum of 4,000 CH/Radio capacity, 512 CH/Zone, 128 Zones
- Built-In GPS Receiver for effective fleet management
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 for hands-free operation
- USB Micro Terminal (up to 12 Mbps)
- - PC Programming & Internal microSD Access (Requires USB driver for PC)
- Renowned KENWOOD Audio Quality can be achieved with Active Noise
- Reduction that utilizes built-in DSP for suppression of ambient noise
- Built-in 56-bit DES encryption
- Optional 256-bit AES encryption
- microSD/microSDHC (Up to 2GB/32GB) Memory Card Slot for increased
- memory capacity for "Voice & Data"
- RF output power: VHF: 110 W to 25W / UHF: 100 W to 25 W
- DB-25 & Molex 9-pin Accessory Connector
- AMBE+2™ Enhanced Vocoder
- 12 W Audio Output
- IP54/55 and MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G